Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 691

Thread: Computers: The Technical Thread [!OT]

  1. #331
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, thankfully not, he's now using Mozilla. after seeing teh consequences, he doesn't dare to use IE. Afterall, he's rarely using teh net, only to check his mail. So yeah.

  2. #332
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Huh, good. Ie is the best browser if ya want a virus ^_^

  3. #333
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Still, a good way to say Bye Bye to the GATOR shit is to prevent it from loading from I.E.

    I.E. has a tool that much people tends to ignore, and it's the Webpage Lock, Most people thinks it's to avoid Porno to be seen by kids, but it also has a nice advantage here.

    Just open the Internet Tools, then, search for Security, open it and you see the signal of "FORBIDDEN SITES" right? Just add an entry saying "webpdp.gator.com" there, and THAT'S ALL FOLKS! Say bay bay to GODDAMNED GATOR. I tried it with I.E. in University Library, and Worked Fine!

    When i entered in granaboard.cjb.net, the GAIN program could not even load. So, here you are, use it Wisely, and make your Internet Browsing much more reliable, not obstant, a good pop Up Free browser is much more useful (and less resource dependant...)

    Is there any way to Uninstal I.E.?

  4. #334
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hahhahhaha. He said the good thing in IE and he asks how to uninstall it. You can't uninstall it imo. Max you can dload a prog. Ask Wise, I'm sure he'll know a way [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #335
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He knows everything. But i'd leave it up if I were you, but use Mozilla, because I bumped into one or two pages that Mozilla can't display, and I MUST use IE. so as my bro. But that's a minor prob imo. I still have both, I go further lol we have IE, Mozilla, and Mozilla/Firefox. ^^

  6. #336
    Inactive Member mythbreaker048's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow ... that's ... i dunno ... a bad thing to do ?

    Most people use IE.

  7. #337
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Most people are stupid too.

  8. #338
    Inactive Member mythbreaker048's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use IE. Does that make me stupid?

  9. #339
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah, it only makes you unsafe.

  10. #340
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope.

    But you really shouldn't use IE. *Drags up old pages* http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/713878


    There it is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •